Cross Country Healthcare logo

Cross Country Healthcare

3.4 | Boca Raton, FL | Staffing and Recruiting | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cross Country Healthcare are based on 112 ratings from 7 employees

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cross Country Healthcare. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Cross Country Healthcare:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Cross Country Healthcare:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cross Country Healthcare. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Cross Country Healthcare logo

CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE MISSION, VISION & VALUES

Mission Statement

Connecting people and jobs through intuitive technologies and innovative solutions, we enable healthcare practitioners and organizations to achieve their goals, always ensuring clinical excellence and exceptional patient care comes first.

Vision Statement

As the leading Talent Management Solutions provider and trusted healthcare staffing services partner, we deliver end-to-end connectivity and best-in-class talent management experiences for healthcare professionals and organizations to help them succeed.

Values

Executive

This information is provided by Cross Country Healthcare

• Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room

Jobs at Cross Country Healthcare

Cross Country Healthcare has no jobs listed at this time.

Cross Country Healthcare is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Boca Raton, FL area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Cross Country Healthcare has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 112 ratings from 7 employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cross Country Healthcare and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.