Critical Mass

3.5 | Barreal | Marketing and Advertising | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Critical Mass are based on 105 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Critical Mass. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Critical Mass:
From Critical Mass:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Critical Mass. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Critical Mass Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Critical Mass?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Critical Mass who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Critical Mass

Critical Mass has no jobs listed at this time.

Critical Mass is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Barreal area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Critical Mass has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 105 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Critical Mass and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.