CreditRepair.com

3.5 | Salt Lake City, UT | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for CreditRepair.com are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CreditRepair.com. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CreditRepair.com:
From CreditRepair.com:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CreditRepair.com. Your review can help other women find great companies.

CreditRepair.com empowers every individual to achieve the credit scores they deserve & enjoy a lifestyle of greater opportunity.

We are beyond one-time credit repair; we are dedicated to helping you develop a healthier relationship with your credit. Our focus is on you, your story, and your determination to make a change. We want to empower you to make a significant, long-lasting lifestyle change that can give you access to your financial dreams.

Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report - we'll repair your credit history, and we'll do it better than the rest - but we're focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.

This information is provided by CreditRepair.com

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room

Jobs at CreditRepair.com

CreditRepair.com has no jobs listed at this time.

CreditRepair.com is a financial services company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area that employs 201 to 500 people. CreditRepair.com has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CreditRepair.com and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.