Credit Suisse

3.5 | New York City, NY | Banking | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Credit Suisse are based on 326 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Credit Suisse. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Credit Suisse:
From Credit Suisse:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Credit Suisse. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Credit Suisse Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Credit Suisse?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Credit Suisse who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse has no jobs listed at this time.

Credit Suisse is a banking company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Credit Suisse has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 326 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Credit Suisse and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.