Credit Karma

3.1 | San Francisco, CA | Consumer Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Credit Karma are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Credit Karma. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Credit Karma:
From Credit Karma:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Credit Karma. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Credit Karma Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Credit Karma?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Credit Karma who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Credit Karma

Credit Karma has no jobs listed at this time.

Credit Karma is a consumer services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Credit Karma has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Credit Karma and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.