Crawford & Company

3.0 | Brookhaven, GA | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Crawford & Company are based on 121 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Crawford & Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Crawford & Company:
From Crawford & Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Crawford & Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Crawford & Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Crawford & Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Crawford & Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Crawford & Company

Crawford & Company has no jobs listed at this time.

Crawford & Company is an insurance company headquartered in the Brookhaven, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Crawford & Company has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 121 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Crawford & Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.