Cozen O'Connor

2.9 | Philadelphia, PA | Law Practice | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cozen O'Connor are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cozen O'Connor. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cozen O'Connor:
From Cozen O'Connor:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cozen O'Connor. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cozen O'Connor Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cozen O'Connor?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cozen O'Connor who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cozen O'Connor

Cozen O'Connor has no jobs listed at this time.

Cozen O'Connor is a law practice company headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Cozen O'Connor has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cozen O'Connor and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.