Cox Communications

3.3 | Atlanta, GA | Broadcast Media | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Cox Communications are based on 1,123 ratings from 74 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cox Communications. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cox Communications:
From Cox Communications:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cox Communications. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cox Communications Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cox Communications?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cox Communications who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cox Communications

Cox Communications has no jobs listed at this time.

Cox Communications is a broadcast media company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Cox Communications has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,123 ratings from 74 current or former employees. 15 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cox Communications and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.