Cox Automotive

3.5 | Sewickley, PA | Automotive | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Cox Automotive are based on 895 ratings from 58 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cox Automotive. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cox Automotive:
From Cox Automotive:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cox Automotive. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cox Automotive Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cox Automotive?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cox Automotive who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cox Automotive

Cox Automotive has no jobs listed at this time.

Cox Automotive is an automotive company headquartered in the Sewickley, PA area that employs 2 to 10 people. Cox Automotive has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 895 ratings from 58 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cox Automotive and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.