Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP

2.8 | New York City, NY | Law Practice | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP:
From Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP

Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP has no jobs listed at this time.

Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP is a law practice company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.