Covington & Burling LLP

3.1 | Washington, D.C. | Law Practice | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Covington & Burling LLP are based on 80 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Covington & Burling LLP. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Covington & Burling LLP:
From Covington & Burling LLP:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Covington & Burling LLP. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Covington & Burling LLP Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Covington & Burling LLP?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Covington & Burling LLP who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Covington & Burling LLP

Covington & Burling LLP has no jobs listed at this time.

Covington & Burling LLP is a law practice company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Covington & Burling LLP has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 80 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Covington & Burling LLP and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.