Covenant House California

1.6 | Los Angeles, CA | Individual & Family Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Covenant House California are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Covenant House California. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Covenant House California:
From Covenant House California:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Covenant House California. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Covenant House California Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Covenant House California?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Covenant House California who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Covenant House California

Covenant House California has no jobs listed at this time.

Covenant House California is an individual & family services company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Covenant House California has a 1.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Covenant House California and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.