Costco Optical

4.4 | Sacramento, CA | Wholesale | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Costco Optical are based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Costco Optical. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Costco Optical:
From Costco Optical:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Costco Optical. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Costco Optical Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Costco Optical?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Costco Optical who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Costco Optical

Costco Optical has no jobs listed at this time.

Costco Optical is a wholesale company headquartered in the Sacramento, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Costco Optical has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Costco Optical and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.