Cortland Partners

3.3 | Atlanta, GA | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cortland Partners are based on 237 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cortland Partners. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cortland Partners:
From Cortland Partners:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cortland Partners. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cortland Partners Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cortland Partners?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cortland Partners who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cortland Partners

Cortland Partners has no jobs listed at this time.

Cortland Partners is a real estate company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Cortland Partners has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 237 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cortland Partners and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.