Corporate Office Properties Trust

2.7 | Columbia, MD | Real Estate | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Corporate Office Properties Trust are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Corporate Office Properties Trust. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Corporate Office Properties Trust:
From Corporate Office Properties Trust:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Corporate Office Properties Trust. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Corporate Office Properties Trust Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Corporate Office Properties Trust?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Corporate Office Properties Trust who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Corporate Office Properties Trust

Corporate Office Properties Trust has no jobs listed at this time.

Corporate Office Properties Trust is a real estate company headquartered in the Columbia, MD area that employs 201 to 500 people. Corporate Office Properties Trust has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Corporate Office Properties Trust and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.