Corning Museum of Glass

3.0 | Corning, NY | Museums and Institutions | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Corning Museum of Glass are based on 29 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Corning Museum of Glass. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Corning Museum of Glass:
From Corning Museum of Glass:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Corning Museum of Glass. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Corning Museum of Glass Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Corning Museum of Glass?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Corning Museum of Glass who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Corning Museum of Glass

Corning Museum of Glass has no jobs listed at this time.

Corning Museum of Glass is a museums and institutions company headquartered in the Corning, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Corning Museum of Glass has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 29 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Corning Museum of Glass and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.