Core-Mark International logo

Core-Mark International

2.9 | Roanoke, TX | Wholesale | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Core-Mark International are based on 56 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Core-Mark International. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Core-Mark International:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Core-Mark International:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Core-Mark International. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Core-Mark International logo

Our success comes from both the power of our individual team members and working together as a team. Discover the power of one—strengthened by all—at Core-Mark.

The power of one transforms everything. One idea inspires growth. One individual changes an outcome.

Since 1888, Core-Mark has been one of the largest and leading distributors to the convenience retail industry in North America. We offer a full range of products, marketing programs, and technology solutions to our customers, allowing them to do and be more. Whether we’re giving our retailers the tools to grow their business or encouraging our employees to advance their future through ongoing learning and development, we believe in helping people release their power to meet their personal and professional goals.

Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark.

Jobs at Core-Mark International

Core-Mark International has no jobs listed at this time.

Core-Mark International is a wholesale company headquartered in the Roanoke, TX area with 5001 to 10000 employees. Core-Mark International has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 56 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 3 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Core-Mark International and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.