Copart

2.4 | Dallas, TX | Automotive | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Copart are based on 315 ratings from 23 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Copart. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Overall boys club due to type of business. Focus on pleasing IT H1-B vs all other employees. No bonuses and raises around 2-3%. Salary below average for area.

Fabulous place to work. Fabulous healthcare. It's perfect and the people you work with are amazing! The management was freaking awesome as well.

This is not a terrible place to work but opportunities for growth are limited, especially for women. Some of the senior staff can be condescending and make inappropriate comments. This is only amplified at company events where alocohol is involved, which is pretty much always. Nothing like being objectified among a group of higher ranking peers!

The Copart Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Copart?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Copart who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Copart

Copart has no jobs listed at this time.

Copart is an automotive company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Copart has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 315 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 3 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Copart and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.