Copart

Scores based on 236 ratings from 16 participants

Comments

Overall boys club due to type of business. Focus on pleasing IT H1-B vs all other employees. No bonuses and raises around 2-3%. Salary below average for area.

Fabulous place to work. Fabulous healthcare. It's perfect and the people you work with are amazing! The management was freaking awesome as well.

This is not a terrible place to work but opportunities for growth are limited, especially for women. Some of the senior staff can be condescending and make inappropriate comments. This is only amplified at company events where alocohol is involved, which is pretty much always. Nothing like being objectified among a group of higher ranking peers!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Copart?