Cook Children's Health Care System logo

Cook Children's Health Care System

3.1 | Fort Worth, TX | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Cook Children's Health Care System are based on 267 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cook Children's Health Care System. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cook Children's Health Care System:
From Cook Children's Health Care System:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cook Children's Health Care System. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Cook Children's Health Care System logo

Be the 1 in our 100!

Promise. It's a strong word that everyone understands, especially kids.

We have a rich history that began nearly 100 years ago, and throughout that century, we have been supported by a community that values our honesty, hard work and determination. We are very grateful for that support and we are driven in our desire to give back to our community through programs and initiatives that benefit children who may not otherwise have access to quality health care.

At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. All of our employees come to work every day with that promise in mind, guiding them as they help our patients and their families get better and stay healthy. You can be an important part of making that happen.

Based in Fort Worth, Texas, it is the promise of every Cook Children's employee to improve the health of children in our region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury. To live up to this promise, Cook Children's combines the art of caring with the use of leading technology and extraordinary collaboration to provide exceptional care for every child, every day.

Jobs at Cook Children's Health Care System

Cook Children's Health Care System has no jobs listed at this time.

Cook Children's Health Care System is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Fort Worth, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Cook Children's Health Care System has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 267 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cook Children's Health Care System and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.