Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) logo

Convergence Consulting Group (CCG)

4.0 | Tampa, FL | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Convergence Consulting Group (CCG). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Convergence Consulting Group (CCG):
From Convergence Consulting Group (CCG):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Convergence Consulting Group (CCG). Your review can help other women find great companies.

Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) logo

About Convergence Consulting Group (CCG)

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Convergence Consulting Group (CCG)

Executive

Jobs at Convergence Consulting Group (CCG)

Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) has no jobs listed at this time.

Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Tampa, FL area that employs 51 to 200 people. Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Convergence Consulting Group (CCG) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.