3.5 | Menomonee Falls, WI | Real Estate | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer)

Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) has no jobs listed at this time.

Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) is a real estate company headquartered in the Menomonee Falls, WI area that employs 201 to 500 people. Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Continental Properties Company, Inc. (Apartment Developer, Owner & Operator; Retail Developer) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.