Continental Mapping Consultants

1.3 | Sun Prairie, WI | Information Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Continental Mapping Consultants are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Continental Mapping Consultants. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Continental Mapping Consultants:
From Continental Mapping Consultants:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Continental Mapping Consultants. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Continental Mapping Consultants Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Continental Mapping Consultants?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Continental Mapping Consultants who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Continental Mapping Consultants

Continental Mapping Consultants has no jobs listed at this time.

Continental Mapping Consultants is an information services company headquartered in the Sun Prairie, WI area that employs 51 to 200 people. Continental Mapping Consultants has a 1.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Continental Mapping Consultants and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.