Contego Services Group

4.3 | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Contego Services Group are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Contego Services Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Contego Services Group:
From Contego Services Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Contego Services Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Contego Services Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Contego Services Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Contego Services Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Contego Services Group

Contego Services Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Contego Services Group is an insurance company headquartered in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area that employs 51 to 200 people. Contego Services Group has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Contego Services Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.