Consumer Cellular, Inc

2.8
2.4
2.4
1.8

Comments

Great company to work for, but need more phone support, particularly in Billing. Also got burned out from talking to irate customers all day.

The job is generally good for what it is but the paid time off and flexibility of the job aren't great.

They fired me for being pregnant. They bullied me. When I asked for a bathroom break because I was sick they told me "pregnant women don't get special privelages". They tried to force me to sign a blank letter of resignation and I refused so they fired me. They wouldn't allow me to go to my doctor appointments. I wish I could give this company zero stars. I would never recommend working for them. 0/5 they are horrible.

They are simply the best!!!!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Consumer Cellular, Inc?