Consolidated Supply Co. logo

Consolidated Supply Co.

3.0 | Wholesale | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Consolidated Supply Co. are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Consolidated Supply Co.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Consolidated Supply Co.:
From Consolidated Supply Co.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Consolidated Supply Co.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Consolidated Supply Co. logo

Celebrating 90 years in business. Brilliant Heritage. Bright Future.

We take pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.

Headquartered in Tigard, Oregon and operating 17 branch locations and 10 showroom locations in Oregon, Idaho and Washington. We are a wholesale supply company for plumbing, hydronic heating, & water works. We are proud to be a family owned and managed business for the past 90 years and treat all of our employees as part of that family.

We have over 400 employees and offer exciting career opportunities and post openings often. Our decorative plumbing showrooms are open to the public at many of our locations.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Consolidated Supply Co.

Board

Jobs at Consolidated Supply Co.

Consolidated Supply Co. has no jobs listed at this time.

Consolidated Supply Co. is a wholesale company that employs 201 to 500 people. Consolidated Supply Co. has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Consolidated Supply Co. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.