Consolidated Communications

2.6 | Mattoon, IL | Telecommunications | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Consolidated Communications are based on 152 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Consolidated Communications. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Consolidated Communications:
From Consolidated Communications:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Consolidated Communications. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Consolidated Communications Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Consolidated Communications?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Consolidated Communications who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Consolidated Communications

Consolidated Communications has no jobs listed at this time.

Consolidated Communications is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Mattoon, IL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Consolidated Communications has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 152 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Consolidated Communications and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.