Conn's HomePlus

1.9 | The Woodlands, TX | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Conn's HomePlus are based on 443 ratings from 30 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Conn's HomePlus. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Conn's HomePlus:
From Conn's HomePlus:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Conn's HomePlus. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Conn's HomePlus Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Conn's HomePlus?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Conn's HomePlus who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Conn's HomePlus

Conn's HomePlus has no jobs listed at this time.

Conn's HomePlus is a retail company headquartered in the The Woodlands, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Conn's HomePlus has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 443 ratings from 30 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Conn's HomePlus and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.