Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind)

3.0 | Hartford, CT | Non-Profit Organization Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) are based on 59 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind):
From Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind)

Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) has no jobs listed at this time.

Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Hartford, CT area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 59 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Oak HIll (Legal name: CT Institute for the Blind) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.