Confluence Outdoor

1.7 | Greenville, SC | Sporting Goods | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Confluence Outdoor are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Confluence Outdoor. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Confluence Outdoor:
From Confluence Outdoor:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Confluence Outdoor. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Confluence Outdoor Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Confluence Outdoor?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Confluence Outdoor who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Confluence Outdoor

Confluence Outdoor has no jobs listed at this time.

Confluence Outdoor is a sporting goods company headquartered in the Greenville, SC area with 201 to 500 employees. Confluence Outdoor has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Confluence Outdoor and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.