Computer Enterprises, Inc.

1.9 | Pittsburgh, PA | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Computer Enterprises, Inc. are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Computer Enterprises, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Computer Enterprises, Inc.:
From Computer Enterprises, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Computer Enterprises, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Computer Enterprises, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Computer Enterprises, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Computer Enterprises, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Computer Enterprises, Inc.

Computer Enterprises, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Computer Enterprises, Inc. is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Pittsburgh, PA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Computer Enterprises, Inc. has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Computer Enterprises, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.