Computer Aided Technology logo

Computer Aided Technology

3.8 | Buffalo Grove, IL | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Computer Aided Technology are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Computer Aided Technology. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Computer Aided Technology:
From Computer Aided Technology:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Computer Aided Technology. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Computer Aided Technology logo

A company started by engineers, for engineers

Computer Aided Technology was founded and is managed by engineers for engineers. We exist so you can focus on what you do best; design and manufacture your products. CATI helps our customer optimize their product development process using industry leading tools, talent and processes. Our clients are experts in developing their products; we are experts in putting technology solutions in place quickly and efficiently and with a consistently high level of quality. Anyone can sell you software or hardware, our goal is to earn the right to be your trusted advisor.
• Nationwide network of facilities serving clients in North America and beyond.
• A selective portfolio of only the best technology the market has to offer including solutions from SOLIDWORKS, Dassault Systemes and Stratasys.
• Engineering team with hundreds of years of experience - 60+ Engineers on staff to assist you
• Access to our live support team 12 hours per day in Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones

InFlow Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Computer Aided Technology, LLC. At InFlow Technology, we put the power of PLM in your reach, regardless of the size of your organization. Leveraging industry proven methods and talented team members, InFlow Technology can put together a clear and concise PLM solution, focused solely on enhancing your productivity, not our bottom line. We implement solutions that are impactful yet practical. Our clients include small companies, poised for growth, large corporations with global PLM needs and everyone in between. www.inflow-tech.com

This information is provided by Computer Aided Technology

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Computer Aided Technology

Computer Aided Technology has no jobs listed at this time.

Computer Aided Technology is a mechanical or industrial engineering company headquartered in the Buffalo Grove, IL area that employs 201 to 500 people. Computer Aided Technology has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Computer Aided Technology and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.