Community Mainstreaming Associates

1.9 | Non-Profit Organization Management

Company scores for Community Mainstreaming Associates are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Community Mainstreaming Associates. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Community Mainstreaming Associates:
From Community Mainstreaming Associates:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Community Mainstreaming Associates. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Community Mainstreaming Associates Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Community Mainstreaming Associates?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Community Mainstreaming Associates who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Community Mainstreaming Associates

Community Mainstreaming Associates has no jobs listed at this time.

Community Mainstreaming Associates is a non-profit organization management company. Community Mainstreaming Associates has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Community Mainstreaming Associates and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.