Community Food Co-op

3.0 | Bellingham, WA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Community Food Co-op are based on 78 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Community Food Co-op. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Community Food Co-op:
From Community Food Co-op:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Community Food Co-op. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Community Food Co-op Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Community Food Co-op?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Community Food Co-op who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Community Food Co-op

Community Food Co-op has no jobs listed at this time.

Community Food Co-op is a retail company headquartered in the Bellingham, WA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Community Food Co-op has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Community Food Co-op and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.