Community Care of North Carolina

3.5 | Raleigh, NC | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Community Care of North Carolina are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Community Care of North Carolina. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Community Care of North Carolina:
From Community Care of North Carolina:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Community Care of North Carolina. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Community Care of North Carolina Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Community Care of North Carolina?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Community Care of North Carolina who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Community Care of North Carolina

Community Care of North Carolina has no jobs listed at this time.

Community Care of North Carolina is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area that employs 51 to 200 people. Community Care of North Carolina has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Community Care of North Carolina and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.