Community Care College

3.6 | Tulsa, OK | Higher Education | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Community Care College are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Community Care College. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Community Care College:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Community Care College:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Community Care College. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Community Care College Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Community Care College?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Community Care College who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Community Care College

Community Care College has no jobs listed at this time.

Community Care College is a higher education company headquartered in the Tulsa, OK area with 201 to 500 employees. Community Care College has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Community Care College and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.