Committee for Public Counsel Services

2.7 | Boston, MA | Law Practice | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Committee for Public Counsel Services are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Committee for Public Counsel Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Committee for Public Counsel Services:
From Committee for Public Counsel Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Committee for Public Counsel Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Committee for Public Counsel Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Committee for Public Counsel Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Committee for Public Counsel Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Committee for Public Counsel Services

Committee for Public Counsel Services has no jobs listed at this time.

Committee for Public Counsel Services is a law practice company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Committee for Public Counsel Services has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Committee for Public Counsel Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.