Comfort Keepers

2.7 | Dayton, OH | Individual & Family Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Comfort Keepers are based on 772 ratings from 57 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Comfort Keepers. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Comfort Keepers:
From Comfort Keepers:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Comfort Keepers. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Comfort Keepers Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Comfort Keepers?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Comfort Keepers who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers has no jobs listed at this time.

Comfort Keepers is an individual & family services company headquartered in the Dayton, OH area that employs 51 to 200 people. Comfort Keepers has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 772 ratings from 57 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Comfort Keepers and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.