Comfort Inn

2.7 | Alpharetta, GA | Hospitality

Company scores for Comfort Inn are based on 437 ratings from 31 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Comfort Inn. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Comfort Inn:
From Comfort Inn:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Comfort Inn. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Comfort Inn Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Comfort Inn?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Comfort Inn who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn has no jobs listed at this time.

Comfort Inn is a hospitality company headquartered in the Alpharetta, GA area. Comfort Inn has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 437 ratings from 31 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Comfort Inn and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.