Comcast Spectacor

2.3 | Philadelphia, PA | Entertainment | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Comcast Spectacor are based on 183 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Comcast Spectacor. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Comcast Spectacor:
From Comcast Spectacor:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Comcast Spectacor. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Comcast Spectacor Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Comcast Spectacor?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Comcast Spectacor who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Comcast Spectacor

Comcast Spectacor has no jobs listed at this time.

Comcast Spectacor is an entertainment company headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Comcast Spectacor has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 183 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Comcast Spectacor and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.