Columbia Southern University

2.7 | Orange Beach, AL | E-Learning | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Columbia Southern University are based on 140 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Columbia Southern University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Columbia Southern University:
From Columbia Southern University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Columbia Southern University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Columbia Southern University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Columbia Southern University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Columbia Southern University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Columbia Southern University

Columbia Southern University has no jobs listed at this time.

Columbia Southern University is an e-learning company headquartered in the Orange Beach, AL area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Columbia Southern University has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 140 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Columbia Southern University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.