CollegeAmerica

2.7 | Denver, CO | Higher Education | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for CollegeAmerica are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CollegeAmerica. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CollegeAmerica:
From CollegeAmerica:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CollegeAmerica. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CollegeAmerica Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CollegeAmerica?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CollegeAmerica who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CollegeAmerica

CollegeAmerica has no jobs listed at this time.

CollegeAmerica is a higher education company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 501 to 1000 people. CollegeAmerica has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CollegeAmerica and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.