Collabora Ltd. logo

Collabora Ltd.

4.7 | Cambridge, United Kingdom | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Collabora Ltd. are based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Collabora Ltd.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Collabora Ltd.:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Collabora Ltd.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Collabora Ltd.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Collabora Ltd. logo

Open First

We are a global consultancy, specializing in delivering the benefits of Open Source software to the commercial world. We enable our clients to develop the best solutions, whether writing a line of code, or shaping a longer-term strategic software development plan. By harnessing the potential of community-driven Open Source projects, and re-using existing components, we help our clients reduce time to market and focus on creating product differentiation.

Since our founding in 2005, we have been at the forefront of Open Source technology, developing solutions that power today’s leading products across a number of industry segments, including in millions of devices worldwide. Whether it's the Linux kernel or LibreOffice, our expertise spans across all key areas of Open Source software development, from graphics, multimedia and web engines, to complete, integrated solutions.

Our team of engineers and developers – nearly 100 strong – are among the most motivated and active Open Source contributors and maintainers around the world. They have a passion for technology and Open Source, a key part of our core values. When not working on client projects, Collaborans volunteer their time in their respective expertise domains and participate in the strategic planning of the Open Source projects they invest themselves into.

From tailoring the latest Open Source technologies to your projects, to integrating Open Source methodologies into your organization or contributing your code back to the community, you can count on us to help you navigate the ever-evolving world of Open Source. Contact us today to see how we can work together!

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Collabora Ltd.

This information is provided by Collabora Ltd.

• Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Collabora Ltd.

Collabora Ltd. has no jobs listed at this time.

Collabora Ltd. is a computer software company headquartered in the Cambridge, United Kingdom area with 51 to 200 employees. Collabora Ltd. has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Collabora Ltd. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.