Collabora Ltd. logo

Collabora Ltd.

4.5 | Cambridge, United Kingdom | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Collabora Ltd. are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Collabora Ltd.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Having flexible hours and being able to work from home means I can balance studying and working full-time, while also being able to take care of my self and my family! I also work with great people and I get to use my knowledge and skills, and further develop them. Collabora has a learning culture that encourages everyone to never stop learning and developing. They provide support for my personal and career development, and I have great mentors!

Collabora Ltd. logo

Open First

We are a global consultancy, specializing in delivering the benefits of Open Source software to the commercial world. We enable our clients to develop the best solutions, whether writing a line of code, or shaping a longer-term strategic software development plan. By harnessing the potential of community-driven Open Source projects, and re-using existing components, we help our clients reduce time to market and focus on creating product differentiation.

Since our founding in 2005, we have been at the forefront of Open Source technology, developing solutions that power today’s leading products across a number of industry segments, including in millions of devices worldwide. Whether it's the Linux kernel or LibreOffice, our expertise spans across all key areas of Open Source software development, from graphics, multimedia and web engines, to complete, integrated solutions.

Our team of engineers and developers – nearly 100 strong – are among the most motivated and active Open Source contributors and maintainers around the world. They have a passion for technology and Open Source, a key part of our core values. When not working on client projects, Collaborans volunteer their time in their respective expertise domains and participate in the strategic planning of the Open Source projects they invest themselves into.

From tailoring the latest Open Source technologies to your projects, to integrating Open Source methodologies into your organization or contributing your code back to the community, you can count on us to help you navigate the ever-evolving world of Open Source. Contact us today to see how we can work together!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Collabora Ltd.

This information is provided by Collabora Ltd.

• Frequent remote work available

2 locations
  • Montréal, Canada
  • Cambridge, United Kingdom
| Can work remote
Collabora Ltd. is a computer software company headquartered in the Cambridge, United Kingdom area that employs 51 to 200 people. Collabora Ltd. has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Collabora Ltd. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.