Coinstar logo

Coinstar

Unrated | Bellevue, WA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Coinstar.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Coinstar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Coinstar:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Coinstar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Coinstar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Coinstar logo

We empower consumers by transforming what they have into what they want!

You can transform your change into cash, gifts cards, Amazon cash, donate it to a charity and even buy Bitcoin.  Our innovation, convenience and dependably have allowed us to continually lead the industry as we expand globally.

Our mission to create a better everyday starts with our employees. To ensure our employees are able to get what they want, we offer great benefits and compensation packages along with a flexible work schedules that focuses on work life balance.

We are an agile, lean and growing organization that encourages our employees to take ownership of projects and initiatives while expanding their skill sets.

At Coinstar you can be the best you while making a meaningful impact.  The icing on the cake is we provide plentiful free parking, snacks and drinks.

Jobs at Coinstar

Coinstar has no jobs listed at this time.

Coinstar is a retail company headquartered in the Bellevue, WA area with 201 to 500 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Coinstar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.