CoinList logo

CoinList

Unrated | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at CoinList.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CoinList. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CoinList:
From CoinList:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CoinList. Your review can help other women find great companies.

CoinList logo

Change the World: Work at CoinList!

We believe that decentralization is about to transform society, much like the Internet did over the past few decades. Our mission is to help the best crypto projects in the world raise capital, grow their communities, and empower their users in ways that have never before been possible.

CoinList is where the top crypto projects in the world raise funds and build out their communities. Through our token sale platform, we've helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Origin raise over $450 million. Through our community building tools, we've helped projects like DFINITY and 0x engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.

Jobs at CoinList

CoinList has no jobs listed at this time.

CoinList is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CoinList and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.