Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA)

4.4 | New York City, NY | Public Policy | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA):
From Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA)

Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) has no jobs listed at this time.

Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) is a public policy company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.