Coen Oil Company, LLC

1.8 | Canonsburg, PA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Coen Oil Company, LLC are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Coen Oil Company, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Coen Oil Company, LLC:
From Coen Oil Company, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Coen Oil Company, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Coen Oil Company, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Coen Oil Company, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Coen Oil Company, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Coen Oil Company, LLC

Coen Oil Company, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Coen Oil Company, LLC is a retail company headquartered in the Canonsburg, PA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Coen Oil Company, LLC has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Coen Oil Company, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.