Cobblestone Publishing

5.0 | Chicago, IL | Publishing | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Cobblestone Publishing are based on 8 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cobblestone Publishing. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cobblestone Publishing:
From Cobblestone Publishing:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cobblestone Publishing. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cobblestone Publishing Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cobblestone Publishing?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cobblestone Publishing who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cobblestone Publishing

Cobblestone Publishing has no jobs listed at this time.

Cobblestone Publishing is a publishing company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 11 to 50 people. Cobblestone Publishing has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 8 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cobblestone Publishing and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.