Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens

4.2 | Museums and Institutions | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens are based on 20 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens:
From Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens

Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens has no jobs listed at this time.

Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is a museums and institutions company that employs 11 to 50 people. Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 20 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.