Cloudreach logo

Cloudreach

4.4 | London, United Kingdom | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Cloudreach are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cloudreach. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cloudreach:
From Cloudreach:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cloudreach. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Cloudreach logo

Not if. When

Cloudreach are a leading cloud-native and global cloud enabler. Since 2009 we have empowered some of the largest and best known enterprises in the world to realise the benefits of cloud technologies. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global Cloud enabler to be reckoned with! We now operate across 8 countries, speak 30 languages, and have presence in Atlanta, Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Cologne, Dallas, Edinburgh, London, Munich, New York, Norfolk, Paris, Philadelphia, Pune, Seattle, Vancouver, Washington and Zurich. Our mission is “enable innovation”, which reflects our approach to both serving our customers and also to personal development.

We believe the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, as they are the foundation of our business and key to everything we do. Cloudreach truly believes that innovation is only achievable through nurturing diverse teams. We think it’s vital to select diverse employees and to nurture and support them in achieving their fullest potential by giving them access to the ever expanding internal engineering community and training opportunities within Cloudreach.

Join us on our journey to design and build the most forward-thinking cloud solutions as we continue to roll-out globally. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Cloudreach

This information is provided by Cloudreach

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Flexible work hours are agreed upon with your manager, but are an option as needed.

• Employees have access to a £500 personal development budget (converted to local currency) which they can use for a wide variety of developmental opportunities, from publications and professional org memberships, to language classes (spoken or coded!)
  • All business units are allocated a learning budget to be used for larger cost items for employees, like conferences, continuing education, etc.

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Employees are empowered to use their uncapped vacation entitlement, subject to the policy guidelines, to supplement their family leave, or to take personal time to care for family, when needed.

• FSA for childcare costs in the US

• Subsidized healthy food
  • Employee discount portal which offers discounts on nutrition or weight management programs, fitness trackers, gym memberships, and more!

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Free lunch every Friday
  • Some offices (location dependent) are pet friendly!

Jobs at Cloudreach

Cloudreach has no jobs listed at this time.

Cloudreach is an information technology and services company headquartered in the London, United Kingdom area that employs 201 to 500 people. Cloudreach has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cloudreach and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.