Cloudreach logo

Cloudreach

4.4 | London, United Kingdom | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Cloudreach are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cloudreach. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cloudreach:
From Cloudreach:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cloudreach. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Cloudreach logo

Elevate your future.

As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’ve always done things differently.

Across our outcome-driven professional and managed services, it’s our software, our application focus and our cloud culture that makes the difference.

We elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.

Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.

As a Cloudreacher you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.

We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.

You too? Let’s talk.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Cloudreach

This information is provided by Cloudreach

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Flexible work hours are agreed upon with your manager, but are an option as needed.

• Employees have access to a £500 personal development budget (converted to local currency) which they can use for a wide variety of developmental opportunities, from publications and professional org memberships, to language classes (spoken or coded!)
  • All business units are allocated a learning budget to be used for larger cost items for employees, like conferences, continuing education, etc.

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Employees are empowered to use their uncapped vacation entitlement, subject to the policy guidelines, to supplement their family leave, or to take personal time to care for family, when needed.

• FSA for childcare costs in the US

• Subsidized healthy food
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Employee discount portal which offers discounts on nutrition or weight management programs, fitness trackers, gym memberships, and more!

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Free lunch every Friday
  • Some offices (location dependent) are pet friendly!

Jobs at Cloudreach

Cloudreach has no jobs listed at this time.

Cloudreach is an information technology and services company headquartered in the London, United Kingdom area that employs 201 to 500 people. Cloudreach has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cloudreach and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.