Clevertech logo

Clevertech

3.6 | New York City, NY | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Clevertech are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Clevertech. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Clevertech:
From Clevertech:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Clevertech. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Clevertech logo

We create world class bespoke software solutions

Since 2000, Clevertech has been helping the world's most innovative organizations build incredible, game-changing technology.

Jobs at Clevertech

Clevertech has no jobs listed at this time.

Clevertech is an information technology and services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Clevertech has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Clevertech and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.